- 30 ml. olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp grain crushed red pepper
- 2 pies souvlaki
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 170 gr. crumbled feta or goat cheese ARGOGAL
- 1 tbsp fresh mint chopped
- Put half the oil in a deep pan and let it burn over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for about 3 minutes until soft. Add the turmeric, cumin and pepper and stir. Aside.
- With a cooking brush with the remaining oil pies. Put them on the grill and cook them on the grill over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Withdraw the pies from the grill and place on a platter.
- Divide into two equal parts mixture of onions and coat it in pies. Cover onions with tomato slices and topped with crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake the pies on the grill for another 1-2 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve the pies on a platter and garnish with the chopped mint.