- 15gr. butter
- 230 gr. mushrooms cut into small pieces
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- salt as desired
- freshly ground pepper as desired
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp thyme
- 60g. grated graviera ARGOGAL
- 30 ml. fresh cream
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Put the butter in a saucepan and let it melt and burn on medium heat. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper and sauté for 7 minutes until wilted and browned. In the last two minutes of sautéing, add the garlic and thyme.
- Put oil into a baking pan and place there the sautéed mushrooms and mix them with the other materials in the pan.
- Break the eggs over the mushrooms and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with graviera ARGOGAL and drizzle with fresh cream.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the eggs are done.
- Serve while the food is hot.