- 230 gr. feta ARGOGAL
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper as desired
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped walnuts
- Cut feta cheese in half and drain.
- In a small pan, add the 1/3 of the quantity of oil and over that place one piece of feta. Put over the other third of oil and half honey. Place over another piece of feta, drizzle with the remaining oil, the remaining honey and sprinkle with thyme, walnuts and pepper.
- Place the pan in the oven pre-heated at 200 degrees for about 10 minutes to soften feta but not melted.